Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
in materials and techniques our homework was to use special effects our teacher taught us during class, so of course i turned to stars what else obviously
Photographer Marianne Kjølner snapped this pair of photographs of a bizarre tree in Denmark. Of the photo she says: “This old pink house is situated at the old dunes, a few hundred meters from the west coast, a very windy place were there isn’t much that can grow. So the tree can only grow where it has shelter.”
still have a pretty bad art block
Grape Evolved (sorry i dont have anything interesting to say. Venomoth never interested me that much)
I DID meet a fake geek girl once. Turned out she was in fact an assortment of squirrels in a trenchcoat.
Those squirrels sure did know a lot about Batman, though.
room cleaning update: [21 gun salute for Shonen Jump stack]
room cleaning update: got curious about my old copies of Wired magazine, decided to skim through one because it has an article about how to promote yourself in business and hey that’s cool
everything I saw in the issue was so pretentious that all this shit is goin’ in the recycling bin